Sweden Government Scholarship 2022-2023 Program is announced under Swedish Institute Scholarships for international students. Swedish Institute Scholarships in Sweden is a highly competitive scholarship program that supports foreign students to pursue a full-time master’s degree program. Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022 is a Fully Funded Masters Scholarship 2022 program to study in Sweden.
The Government of Sweden welcomes international students from all over the world for their higher studies under the Swedish Government Scholarship 2022 program. As the Swedish Government has announced a highly competitive Scholarship in Sweden for International students under Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022. It is a fully-funded masters scholarship program for worldwide students. This scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students which will cover all the expenses
About last year, Sweden Government offered about 300 International scholarships for foreign students at their different Swedish universities. International students completed their higher studies in top-class Swedish universities.
This year Sweden Government Scholarship 2022 program is offering about 350 Scholarships in Sweden for International students. 350 Scholarships is a really Huge Figure with more chances of acceptance for Sweden’s government scholarships. Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) is one of the Best Opportunities for International Students.
There are about 600+ Masters’ degree programs are available at top Swedish universities. Almost all academic fields and majors are available at Swedish universities. All the degree programs will be taught in the English Language.
Swedish Government Scholarship for International Students is one of the great opportunities to study in Europe. All the selected applicants will be offered financial support during the scholarship period not beyond that time period. This SI scholarship is for the ambitious world future leaders who are eager to contribute their best of abilities to the sustainable development goals and development of their societies as well. Moreover, all scholarship awardees will also be offered membership in the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL).
Host Country: Study in Sweden
Host University: Multiple Swedish Universities
Scholarships Offered By: Sweden Government Scholarship Program – Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: There are about 350 International Scholarships in Sweden.
Degree Level: 2 or 1 Years Masters (MS / M.Phil) Degree Programs in all Field
Benefits of the Swedish Institute Scholarships in Sweden – (SISGP) 2022
Fully Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships will cover all expenses during the study in Sweden. The benefits are given as follows:
- Full Tuition fees are covered which will pay directly to the Swedish universities.
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/month will be given.
- Medical Insurance will be offered.
- A travel grant of SEK 15,000 will also be provided to International Student.
- After graduation, students have access to the SI Alumni Network.
Programs Offered By Swedish Institute Scholarships:
Scholarships are available to pursue 2 or 1 Year Masters (MS/ M.Phil) in multiple fields.
A list of the Programs Details is given below.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
Here is a complete list of eligible Master’s Degree Programmes under Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) Academic Year 2022-2023
Eligibility Criteria Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022 – (SISIGP)
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study under SISIGP 2022.
Eligible Countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Belarus, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- International Students are eligible outside EEA.
- The student must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of professional work experience.
- An applicant must be enrolled in any master’s degree program in an eligible Swedish University before 9th April 2021.
- An applicant must have leadership experience.
- Must be from an Eligible Country as the list is given above.
The complete Eligibility Criteria for Swedish Institute Scholarship – CHK
Application Guidelines for Swedish Institute Scholarships in Sweden – (SISGP)?
Students have to Apply First to Swedish University for their Master’s Degree program and then apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2022. Please follow the complete process as given below:
Application Guidelines for the Masters’ Degree Program in Sweden?
- The applicant has to first apply to any Swedish university or university.
- The applicant can select any 4 eligible masters programs.
- Once an applicant submits his/her admission application, he/she will receive a personal application number.
- The applicant will use this personal application number for applying to the SISGP (Global Professional Program.
- All the applicants must submit the required documents according to the university requirements and pay the university admission application fee before 1st February 2022.
Application Guidelines for the Global Professional Scholarship 2022?
- After the successful submission of the university admission application, the next is to apply for the Global Professional Scholarship.
- The applicant can apply online via the official website.
- The applicant must provide the correct information and required documents.
When the applicant will Receive an Admission Notification from University?
- University admission will announce the admission notification by 9th April 2022.
- An applicant whose admission gets confirmed by University will only be considered for the Swedish Institute scholarship.
- Applicants on the waiting list will not be entertained for a scholarship.
When did the SI scholarship recipients announce?
- The successful applicants will get the Email Notification by 28 to 30th April 2022.
What is the application deadline for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022?
- Applicants have to apply for admission to Swedish universities from 16 October 2021 to 15 January 2022.
- After that, the applicants have to apply for the Swedish Global Professional Scholarship 2021 from 8 February to 20 February 2022.