Finally, Canadian Government Scholarships 2023 is open now for Canadian and International students under the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2023 program. Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship is a fully-funded Canadian government scholarship program for Canadian Citizens, International Citizens, and Permanent residents of Canada.
Fully Funded Canada Scholarships are available in almost all academic fields in top Canadian universities. There are about 166 Canadian Scholarships are offer this year to Canadian citizens & international students all over the world. This Government of Canada Scholarships is available to pursue Masters, Masters Leading to Ph.D., and Ph.D. Degree Program. If you have ever planned to study in Canada it’s the best opportunity for you. Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship is one of the Highly Paid Scholarships programs offered to International Students in all fields each Year.
Every year the Canbadian Government offers International Canadian Government Scholarships programs for Canadian and International students to come to Canada and Study in Top class universities. Vanier Canada Graduate Program is one of them.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships is one of the Competitive Scholarship Programs for Masters leading to Ph.D. and Ph.D. 2023 in Canada is open for International Students which provides 166 scholarships for International Students for a range of Master’s Leading to Ph.D. and Ph.D. Degree courses at different universities in Canada aim at providing academically educated young professionals from worldwide students. About 166 Scholarships are available this year.
This scholarship funded 3 Years of international students to support their studies in Canada in the fields of Health research Natural sciences and/or Engineering Research, Social Sciences, and/or Humanities Research.
Universities of Canada are one of the leading and Prestigious Learning and world-class research universities in the world. University is top-ranked in the world for research excellence and quality of research.
Host Country: Study in Canada
Host University: Multiple Universities of Canada
Scholarships Offered By: CIHR | NSERC | SSHRC Under Canadian Government
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters Leading to Ph.D. & Ph.D. in All academic fields.
Benefits of the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship:
One of the highest-paid Canadian scholarships offers an excellent opportunity for those students who have a dream to study in Canada on Fully Funded Scholarships. There are the following benefits of Canadian government scholarships are given below.
- Will offered $50,000 Per Year.
- Funds Offered for 3 years (non-renewable)
$50,000 is enough to cover your university fees, accommodation, and other expenses. Students will get $50,000 every year to meet their educational expenses. If you have a plan to study MS Leading to Ph.D. you can ask your research professor for further support. They will provide further support to international students if they are interested to research in their field.
Programs Offered by Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship:
There are the following Areas/ majors are open now as given below:
- Health research
- Natural sciences
- Engineering research
- Social sciences
- Humanities research.
Eligibility Criteria of the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship:
Confirm that you and your nominating institution meet all the criteria below before you apply for a Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship (Vanier CGS). Nominations that do not meet all of the eligibility criteria will not be accepted.
- Canadian Citizens
- Permanent residents of Canada
- Foreign citizens
Other Requirements: (Canadian universities require IELTS/ TOEFL for admission, so you must have done it prior to applying ).
For Complete Eligibility Criteria – CLICK HERE
How to apply for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship:
- You have to apply to Canadian Universities, which have quota/seats of Vanier( check here the universities which have a quota of Vanier): Check Seats for Vanier
- Every university has its own deadline, so you have to check with the universities individually, to which you are applying.
- You can apply to one university only for Vanier. University will evaluate your profile and nominate you for Vanier candidate of it and will recommend you to Vanier
- The Vanier will make the final selection
How to Complete a Vanier CGS application:
- Confirm eligibility
- Contact your desired nominating institution
- Inform the faculty of graduate studies at the selected institution of your intent to apply to the Vanier CGS program.
- Register for Canadian Common CV (CCV) and ResearchNet accounts
- Create a CCV (Vanier-Banting Academic template) and link to the ResearchNet application
- Start a ResearchNet application
- Identify an area of research
Complete Procedure Can be Check Here: HERE
Deadline for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2023:
The Applications for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2023 program is start in July 2022 and ends in November 2022. But the internal deadlines of each university vary. So, you have to follow the internal deadlines of universities for Vanier, therefore find universities apply for them now.
Important Links Related to these Canadian Scholarships:
- Official Link: CLICK HERE
- Complete Application Process: CLICK HERE
- Previous Years Winners with Research Details: CLICK HERE
- Complete Eligibility: CLICK HERE