Thailand Students Visa 2022 – Apply Now
Obtaining a student visa for Thailand can be challenging, as with other popular countries like the United Kingdom. Many people have reported difficulties in securing a student visa for Thailand due to various issues. It is important to note that obtaining a student visa for Thailand is necessary for international students who want to study in the country. Without a student visa, you will not be allowed to enter Thailand to complete your studies. It is therefore important to carefully plan and prepare for the visa application process.
Thailand is a beautiful and innovative country that is known for its strong business focus, as well as its recreational activities. In this article, we will provide the general requirements for obtaining a student visa for Thailand, as well as a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a student visa. Keep in mind that before starting your application, you should first apply and be accepted to a university in Thailand. You will need to present your admission letter as part of the visa application process, and the school will be contacted to verify your admission. It is important to carefully follow the instructions and meet all the requirements to ensure a successful visa application.
Requirements For Thailand Student Visa
Here we would be looking at some of the things you need to meet up for you to be eligible for the Visa.
- Your international passport should still be valid for the next 6 months and has at least two black pages for Visa but if you are applying for a one-year Visa, your passport should be 18 months valid.
- You will need to have a copy of the Thailand Visa application form (filled) which should be signed. You can get the form online.
- Photocopy your passport and come with it.
- You should have a letter of admission from the school that admitted you from Thailand, addressed to the Embassy.
- If you are from a private school, then you need a letter of approval from the ministry of education
- Added to your documents are your two passport photographs which must be taken 6 months before the date of your application, you should have a natural facial expression with a staring face.
- In your passport your face has to be visible, glasses are allowed if they won’t cover your face
- Most importantly, you have to prove that you are financially capable of living in Thailand. If you travelling alone, you need to have at least 20,000 Thai Baht while those travelling in pairs need 40,000 Thai baht
- You need a note from the security agency of your country to clear the fact that you have no criminal record
- Finally, you have to pay for your Visa application.
Have in mind that the list above is not all. you need it because the Thailand diplomatic mission might ask you for some other document if the need arises.
All the documents you are meant to use have to be written in two languages either English or Thai language
If it is not in any of the two, then you have to translate it using an authorized language translator.
How to Pay for Thailand Student Visa
We have provided a step-by-step guide on how you can Apply for a Thailand student Visa, see the guide below.
There Are two major ways you can do this and we would take them one after the other.
Method 1: Through the Embassy
The embassy can be of good assistance to you if you wish to pay their cash, you just go there, collect the form, fill and pay for it. It is as simple as that.
Method 2: Pay Online
If your going to pay for the Visa fee online, it means you will be paying with either your Mastercard or Visacard, either way, you will be debited online.
Note: when you are done filling out the form, take a copy of the filled form because it is one of the things that will be needed if your going for your interview.
After submission of your Visa application form, you can then fix an appointment.
How To Get Thailand Students’ Visa
Here we would show you the simple ways you can get a Thailand student Visa very fast without much waste of time.
1. Contact the Embassy
The first step is to contact the embassy to show interest in getting your student visa
2. Fix An Appointment
After you might have finished reaching out to the embassy, you can fix an appointment with them
3. Submit all document
You are required to submit all your documents which will list in the requirement book the embassy with giving to you.
You can submit the document in person and if you can’t do it in person, you have to submit it through the post office in an enclosed envelope.
After your Visa has been processed and approved, you will be required to travel to Thailand in the provided time written in the Visa if not, it will expire.
Note: if you enter Thailand with a different Visa that is not student type, you can also apply for it to be changed to a student Visa.
How much does cost for Thailand Students Visa?
For you to be granted a Visa, you will have to pay the visa application fee of 2000 Thai Baht which is equivalent to $65 or €60.
The price might change depending on the local currency you are using.
How do I pay for Thailand Students Visa?
Some embassy might need to pay in cash while others would want it paid kn Bank order or online payment.
Can I work in Thailand with Student Visa?
It is not possible to work in Thailand with a student Visa, if you are going to work there, you have to be given a work permit and work Visa.
Can I apply for Visa Extention?
Your Visa is supposed to last for the time you are to study, if the time is about to elapse and you want to stay longer, you can pay for your Visa to be extended.
Getting a Thailand students Visa can be stressful for those that are new to it but if you follow the steps we have provided for you here, you will not find it hard.
Here at aneologism.com, we publish this kind of content daily, you can always visit us to follow up on the latest.
You can also join our telegram group to be part of the discussion.
For more information or question about Thailand students Visa, you can leave a comment below.